A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Swept off my feet...

My DH is a continent away, and yet he managed to sweep me off my feet this Valentines Day.
First, he sent me a lovely letter via email - it was so beautiful it made me teary-eyed. I printed it out so I can keep it in my purse.

So I was thinking that was already one heck of a Valentines present. But this evening, the doorbell rang, and I opened it to find a lovely bouquet of roses and stargazer lilies in a crystal vase. I'm just stunned speechless. They're absolutely beautiful... And unfortunately DH took the digicam with, so you'll have to click here to see what they look like...

DH also sent lovely bouquets to both of the girls as well - DD's has flowers and a teddy bear, and she just loves it. DsD is at class, so I don't know her reaction to her bouquet yet.

The house smells beautiful right now, and I'm just completely in awe...

I've got the greatest DH in the world!

No comments: