A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

A fine and private place

So I had the grand idea of spending some time each night in reflection (the Examen I mentioned earlier). However, there are certain challenges inherent in trying to find a quiet place with very little external noise in which to do so. I'm not as good as some people about tuning out the world around me - I guess I need to work on that as well.
We do have a spare bedroom, although at the moment it resembles a storage unit, what with all the stuff that's been tossed in over the past 7-8 months. That would make a good quiet place.

So I have a weekend project - get the spare room cleaned out, at least enough to get a chair and some walking room. I can do that by making a clothing donation - much of the stuff currently taking up space are items to be donated. I'll gather them together and take them up to the thrift store.

And while I'm there, I can look for a few more sweaters for DD.

No comments: