A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday miscellany - 9Apr2018

The April showers from the old adage are anticipated to drop over an inch on us tomorrow. I certainly don't mind - my lawn is in desperate need of it!

What I've been reading... I had only a brief visit with Chesterton's Father Brown, reaching page 320 of 761. It's more than I did the previous week, so that's something.

What I've been stitching... I finished the shepherd boy panel!! That's 4 panels down, and I've started the last one, the camel panel. I'm hoping to have this finished by mid-May, and if yesterday's progress is any indicator, this should stitch up fairly quickly.

Fumbling toward fitness I continued my streak of making it by Curves every weekday, and I'm finding it easier to maintain the habit that way. I also maintained my Lumosity and Duolingo streaks, although my treadmilling was not much better than the previous week. Still, progress is progress.

One Little Victory I am very happy to have started the final panel of Nativity. I should probably start pondering framing ideas...

No comments: