A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday miscellany - 16Apr2018

It's been a very appointment-ful week, with both of us having medical checkups of various sorts. Mostly that just means a lot of sitting around waiting.

What I've been reading... With all the waiting I got to spend some quality time with Father Brown, and am now on page 388 of 761.

What I've been stitching... I have most of a front half of a camel in the last Nativity panel. It's coming together quickly.

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves 4 times, which was all that timing reasonably allowed. My Lumosity and Duolingo streaks are still going strong, but my treadmill time has been as spotty as it has the past couple weeks. I'll try to do better, and if I say it often enough maybe it will actually happen.

One Little Victory All of the checkups went well, and other than my extra weight, I got a clean bill of health. I've made it one more year without needing any sort of maintenance medication!

No comments: