A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday miscellany - 2Apr2018

This past week has been rather busy, full of both family gatherings and church events for Holy Week and Easter. It was a bit of a whirlwind, and while it was all good, it was a bit exhausting.

What I've been reading... I admit, I didn't read at all for pleasure this week, so I'm still on page 308 of Father Brown.

What I've been stitching... I did finish the tree and beams of light for the shepherd boy panel, so I just have the ground to do on this panel, and I should *hopefully* finish this week. Then it's on to the last Nativity panel - the camel.

Fumbling toward fitness I made it by Curves all 5 weekdays this past week, and I maintained my Duolingo and Lumosity streaks. Due to busy evenings, however, I only treadmilled twice last week, and the mileage isn't worth mentioning. Hopefully this week will be more productive on that front.

One Little Victory We saw Ready Player One over the weekend, the first movie we've seen in theatres in roughly 3 years. We really enjoyed it.

No comments: