A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday miscellany - 26Mar2018

This past week, DH and I saw Alice Cooper in concert. He puts on a great show, and it was especially neat that it was his 42nd anniversary with his wife, who was one of the characters in the theatrics, and he made mention of that at the end.

What I've been reading... I'm on page 308 of 761 in Chesterton's Father Brown stories, and still quite enjoying them.

What I've been crafting... I didn't stitch very much this past week, so I'm still working on the tree in the shepherd boy panel, but I'm really hoping to finish this week.

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves all 5 weekdays for the second week in a row. It does seem that planning to go every day is working out for me. I also treadmilled for 8.14 miles, which was a bit short of my goal, but considering I didn't treadmill at all the day of the concert, I wasn't really a slacker there. Lumosity and Duolingo streaks are still maintained as well.

One Little Victory I reached my 700th workout at Curves! I'd set a goal of reaching that milestone before Easter, and got there a week early. Next goal is #800 by the end of the calendar year...

No comments: