A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, February 05, 2018

Monday miscellany - 5Feb2018

Last night's Super Bowl was a rather exciting one. I didn't really have a preference on a winner, since my Jaguars were eliminated, but I am usually happy to see an underdog win. Some of the ads were amusing as well, and some were touching. All in all, I don't regret the time in front of the TV. Plus I spent much of it stitching, which is always a plus.

What I've been reading... I'm on page 1005 of _Oathbringer_, and hope to finish it soon, though I make no promises on that happening this week.

What I've been crafting... I spent several hours working on Violet Mandala, and it's coming along nicely.

Fumbling toward fitness I only made it by Curves twice, and did 113 minutes on the treadmill for 6.23 miles. That's slightly down from last week, but I am going for longer stretches when I do get on. I'll try to do better this week.
For mental fitness, I did keep up my streaks in Lumosity and Duolingo. Every little bit helps!

One Little Victory Wow, that was an incredible game last night...

No comments: