A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday miscellany - 16Jan17

Last week was a bit rough in some ways, the most notable being a car accident. Fortunately no injuries to humans, though my trusty Honda, Silmarien, has passed into the west. Well, into another's hands, though those hands may end up being the scrapyard. I'm hoping this week is better, on all fronts.

What I've been reading... I'm about halfway finished with _What If?_, being on page 146 of 305. There's a possibility I may finish this week, but not a strong one.

What I've been crafting... I've put away the magi panel and gotten out Papillon Creations _Around the World in 80 Stitches_, that I started 4 or 5 years ago. I've only done about 20 stitches, though. I also haven't crocheted much this week, uncharacteristically choosing not to craft while zoning in front ov the TV. It's been that kind of week.

Fumbling toward fitness In the trifecta of failures, I only made it by Curves once this past week. I did do 188 minutes on the treadmill for 9.65 miles, so at least it wasn't a total failure.

One Little Victory We had a good dinner tonight with visiting friends, whom we hadn't seen in over a year.

No comments: