A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday miscellany - 12Sep16

Another week gone by, this one a bit less soggy than the last. NFL football has also started again, so between that and college football, my TV watching will increase for the next few months. My crafting time often goes up during football season, and I plan to start a crochet project once it actually cools down (probably late October).

What I've been reading... I started _The Crimson Campaign_ by Brian McClellan, the second book in his Powder Mage trilogy, and am on page 272 of 621. Hard to say whether I'll finish this week or not, but I'm enjoying it.

What I've been crafting... I didn't get much stitching done on the weekdays, but I did get some time in over the weekend. I'm probably 40% done at this point - I completed the axial flowers, and the center and southeast quadrant were already done. Ideally I'll have another quadrant done by this time next week, but that may be a bit optimistic.

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves twice (it was closed for Labor Day, so I didn't go last Monday), and did 215 minutes on the treadmill for 11.41 miles.

One Little Victory I had a weigh/measure at Curves, and I've lost 4 pounds since last month!

No comments: