A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Miscellany - 16May16

Summer with its unwelcome humidity seems to have arrived here in Florida, which makes me very grateful for climate control.

What I've been reading... I'm on page 298 of 381 in _2113_, so I should certainly finish it this week.

What I've been crafting... What crafting time I did have this week was finishing my friend's round robin piece. I'm very happy with the result, and I'm looking forward to resuming work on the magi panel and Sea Dragon Shawl.

Fumbling toward fitness... Another good week at Curves. I may try to bump up to three times a week once summer is in full swing, if I can figure out how best to balance it with occasional overtime. I also did 214 minutes on the treadmill for 10.84 miles. Slightly less distance for slightly more time, but this past week's workouts have had a bit more elevation.

One Little Victory Daughter is nearly done with her junior year of high school, and barring catastropically poor final grades, will finish with 7 A's and a B, the latter in AP Physics. College is just around the corner...

No comments: