A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday Miscellany - 21Mar16

Spring has sprung, and it's nearly Easter. Where has the time gone?

What I've been reading... I'm on page 393 of 455 in _Unnatural Creatures_, so not quite finished. I should finish and be on a new book by next week, but then again that's what I said last week....

What I've been crafting... I'm maybe 2/3 done with my current afghan. It's a bit hard to judge, since I'm basically just crocheting on it until I use up the yarn. It's still going quickly and is a fun and mentally light project, which is nice after working overtime.

Fumbling toward fitness... Two more Curves workouts, and I finally managed to break 200 minutes on the treadmill last week. 202, to be exact, and 10.09 miles. I'll set a goal of 210 for this week.

One Little Victory I've managed to establish a routine with working overtime and still getting by Curves and handling domestic duties. Having a routine in place makes it much easier for me to handle.

No comments: