A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Miscellany - 14Mar16 (Pi Day)

Happy Pi Day! We had quite a number of pies at work today, including several pizzas (which disappeared in minutes). For being the first Monday post-time change, it was quite a good day.

What I've been reading... I'm on page 306 of 455 in _Unnatural Creatures_, and am enjoying the selection of stories. I may finish the book this week, and I'll need to decide what to read next.

What I've been crafting... I'm about halfway with the afghan I started last week. It's coming along pretty well.

Fumbling toward fitness... Two more Curves workouts under my belt. I also did 194 minutes for 9.72 miles, which is almost exactly what I did last week. Hopefully I'll break 200 minutes this week.

One Little Victory I had a weigh/measure at Curves last week, and I've lost 3 pounds and had a slight reduction in the tale of the tape. I'm finally making steps in the right direction!

No comments: