A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Ding!

Way too late Saturday night, I reached the summit:
Clio made 70!

I even managed a screen capture of the pivotal moment:
Ding! 70!
(10 points to anyone who can name the location without resorting to wowwiki, 20 to anyone who can name the quest....)

My first mission as a new 70 was to go get my flying mount, which makes life so much easier. I'm saving up for that fast flier though! (And to that end, I've discovered the agony and ecstacy of daily quests....)

I haven't done any raiding yet, but maybe the usual group for mid-week Karazhan runs will have room for a tagalong DPS soon. DH got to tag along on parts of Kara and Zul'Aman last week and enjoyed himself.

It's been a fun ride so far, and I'm enjoying myself. Which, after all, is the important thing.

No comments: