A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Done and yet not done...

After three years, the 63 Squares crochet afghan is done!

But not really.

Over the course of working on it, I discovered the 63 More Squares crochet afghan, and decided to merge the two. Dropping a few squares from the total mix (how many designs does one really need with the popcorn stitch, anyway?) would give me a nice square 11x11.

In the meantime, however, I have 64 squares crocheted and pieced together, so technically the initial goal has been met:
63 squares (and change) afghan
(Click for larger picture)


In the process of pulling up links for this entry, I discovered yet another 63 Squares afghan. But if I ever do that one, it'll be a separate beastie. Trying to assimilate it into the current 63 Square Borg would just be too large.

No comments: