A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Light in dark places

Tor Rhuann Designs' 2007 Ornament is now available!

I just finished designing this, so I don't have a stitched version yet, but here's the mockup to give you a rough idea. (I'll replace this image with the model once I finish it...)
Tor Rhuann Designs 2007 Ornament
I'm planning on using Victoria Clayton's "Midnight Rainbow" as the blue overdye, with gold and silver Petite Treasure Braids. You can, of course, use whichever color schemes you so desire.

As always, I'd love to see any and all finishes! Leave links in my comments box, or email me via the link to the right.

Update 12/11/07 23:39 - Mockup replaced with model image

No comments: