A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, December 21, 2007

A dragon tale....

I actually finished the story area of Fortunate Traveler almost two weeks ago. Things have just been so nuts that I hadn't yet posted the progress pic! So....here 'tis:
TFT story area
(Click for larger picture)

The story area took me about 32 hours. That's a LOT of over-1 stitching!

I did sneak a little something extra in somewhere, based on comments from my friend K and my DH....you probably need the larger pic reachable by clicking the link above to see it....

Otherwise, all is well here at Alternate Dementia, if a bit busy. Finishing this long-neglected dragon is still theoretically feasible by the end of the calendar year, but we'll see....

No comments: