A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Into the darkness?

I will be glad when Daylight Savings Time is finally over. Normally it would have changed this past weekend, but that's been shifted a week late. I can't wait, though - getting up in darkness has gotten quite old.

It's November already, and I swear this year has set a new air speed record with the rate at which it's flown by. I'll just lay out my goals while I duck and cover...

Goals for October:

    Carryovers:
  • Finish labelling past blog entries - More labelled, but still not quite done
    New:
  • Finish wedding present for SIL - Done and at the framer!
  • Crochet 5 squares for 63-Squares afghan (101List #59) - Done! Nine, actually, with a 10th probably done tonight.


Goals for November:

    Carryovers:
  • Finish labelling past blog entries
    New:
  • Sew sash for DD's dress for SIL's wedding
  • Finish PR Arabesque C (101List #47)
  • Finish story area of Fortunate Traveler
  • Crochet 10 squares for 63-Squares afghan (101List #59)

A lot of crafty things on the list, and little else. Perhaps I may escape 2007 with some semblance of sanity after all!

No comments: