A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Plain Jane

Life continues to be busy here at Alternate Dementia. I'm working on the eyelet border for TW Fortunate Traveler - there are 276 eyelets! As of this writing, I've done 200 of them, so it's moving along. Hopefully I can finish the border this weekend.

I've also spent some time labelling prior blog entries, as I said I'd accomplish this month. With 500+ back entries, it's taking a while.

Anyway, I found this quiz on Suz's blog and thought I'd give it a try.
I am Anne Elliot!  Which Austen heroine are you?
Take the Quiz here!


I think I've seen Persuasion, but can only vaguely recall the heroine...

No comments: