A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, November 09, 2007

The eye(let)s have it!

As is typical for the end of the year, things are busy here at Alternate Dementia. But as is also typical, there's not a whole lot that's particularly blogworthy.

I did finish the eyelet border on "Fortunate Traveler". The eyelets alone took me over 10 hours, and the border as a whole, including backstitching, took me 17.
Fortunate Traveler at 185 hours
(Click for larger picture)

I'm up to 185 hours on it, with 300 still seeming like a reasonable estimate for completion. On now to the story area.

I've also stepped up production on the 63 Squares afghan, since as a non-timed project I can work on it during TV-watching. I'm already up to 25 finished squares, when a month ago I only had 9. There's just something about cool weather that brings on the urge to crochet...

And as long as I'm sharing photos, I found this very old one of DD from about 6 years ago, when DsS first got an Xbox.
DD on Xbox
Note the maniacal expression....

No comments: