It's October already, and I missing Autumn as usual. I did discover Yankee Candles thanks to a coworker, and their Autumn Wreath scent is very nice. As another coworker put it "It smells like not being in Florida this time of year". I have an open one on my desk at work (unlit, but I still get a mild scent).
But being the first of the month, it's time for monthly goals!
Goals for September:
- Label past blog entries I've labeled many, but not all
- Get to 150 hours on TW Fortunate Traveler (101List #44) Done! (167 hours as of 9/30)
- Start wedding present for SIL Started!
Great progress on the stitching front! I finished the center panel on Fortunate Traveler, actually:
(Click for larger picture)
Looking ahead to the coming month:
Goals for October:
- Finish labelling past blog entries
- Finish wedding present for SIL
- Crochet 5 squares for 63-Squares afghan (101List #59)
I'm not revealing what my SIL's gift is just yet, as she sometimes reads my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise. All will be revealed in the fullness of time...
Edit 3Oct07 20:05 - My apologies if you attempted to read this post earlier and saw a missing picture - my hosting site was having difficulties.