A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

A whirlwind Tor...

A year ago this week, I came up with my first cross-stitch design - a Celtic knot for a biscornu exchange. At first, I was thinking it would be a one-shot thing, but then I got the idea to do an Autumn bookmark because I missed the change of seasons. And folks *liked* it and wanted the rest of the seasons.

So Tor Rhuann Designs was born, and I've discovered a new facet of myself.

To celebrate Tor's first birthday, I registered a domain name: www.tor-rhuann-designs.com. I guess that makes me official. My current design page will redirect to the new domain, but if you have honored me by adding Tor to your favorites, you may wish to update the link.

No comments: