- Goals for May:
- Finish AB's website (address feedback)(101List #22) - No progress this month
- Design Assisi Summer - Done!
- Make 200th workout at Curves (101List #42) - Done!
- Declutter DD's room (101List #5) - Mostly. DD's room is much neater, but there's still stuff that needs doing
- Finish PR Make A Wish - Close, but not quite...
Goals for June:
- Finish PR "Make A Wish"
- Finish decluttering DD's room (101List #5)
- Finish AB's website (address feedback)(101List #22)
- Straighten up Spare Oom (101List #13)
- Sort and donate clothing/toys piled up in Spare Oom.
- Stitch Assisi Summer
Not very well on May's goals, although I felt busy all month. The sad thing is that of the two goals I *did* complete for May, both were done yesterday - I finished the design for Summer at 11:45pm last night. Well, it's a fresh month, and I'm close on several so I should *hopefully* do better this month. We'll see what life throws at me.
Speaking of designs, however, the last of the travelling PIFs made its way home:
This was for the soon-to-be-wed Nicole, and so I chose to do two intertwined hearts.
And with the last homecoming, the PDF release of Squared Away is now available. This only covers the four biscornus - the little sun PIF will be included with Assisi Summer in a few weeks.