A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Whew! It's been a marathon of a week! Besides normal work and home stuff, we were up at church for most of the Holy Week liturgies. I blogged about the Triduum last year, although the experience was slightly different this year since I was singing with the choir.

Today has been by comparison rather low-key. We went to the early-morning Mass, but since we got home we've all been relaxing. DD got a bunch of goodies from the Easter Bunny, and enjoyed the usual plastic-egg hunt around the house.

This coming week should continue the key of 'low' - DD is on Easter Break, and so DH and I are splitting time off work to stay home with her. I'll be working on her First Communion dress, so that should keep me somewhat busy.

In other status, four of the PIFs are finished and awaiting a trip to the post office. I hope the recipients will be as pleased with them as I am!

No comments: