A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ashes to ashes...

Ash Wednesday, and so far my Lent is off to a promising start. I did not hit the snooze button this morning, but got up and did 15 minutes on the exercise bike while going over the daily readings before getting ready for work. Hopefully I can keep this up for the duration of Lent.

I've also got a couple of things to read. I'm partway through the US Catholic Catechism for Adults, which is rather nicely organized, and a friend of mine gave me Father Elijah by Michael D. O'Brien - sort of a Catholic version of the Left Behind series. It sounds interesting, and I've heard good things about it, so hopefully it will live up to the expectation. But I still need to finish Eragon first.

So, dear readers, what (if anything) are you doing for Lent?

No comments: