A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gimme five!

Tag! I'm it again, courtesy of Angi! Today's meme is "Five Things About Me", where I list five things that have not yet been revealed in my blog, then tag five others. I'll punt on the tagging others - I'm late to the game so anyone I could tag has probably already been tagged. Feel free to play along if you wish, though.

So...to find five things to say that I haven't already said, but that I would be willing to say in public. After almost three years of blogging, I've said a lot. (Most of it meaningless, granted, but still...) Hmmm....
  1. I have a collection of books in foreign languages, including an edition of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy in Czech, and bibles in many languages including Irish, Vietnamese, and Welsh.
  2. I grew up in a haunted house. Or so my folks claim - I've never seen or felt the ghost myself.
  3. I took a semester of fencing in college.
  4. The first movie I recall seeing in theatres was E.T....when I was 13.
  5. My favorite color used to be yellow, until I was about 10 or so.
On a non-meme note, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, so today I really need to solidify what I'm doing for Lent. As well as the snooze button, the past few years I've done some sort of spiritual reading (last year it was several C.S. Lewis books). I guess I'd better finish Eragon tonight - I don't like having multiple books on the go at the same time.

No comments: