So...to find five things to say that I haven't already said, but that I would be willing to say in public. After almost three years of blogging, I've said a lot. (Most of it meaningless, granted, but still...) Hmmm....
- I have a collection of books in foreign languages, including an edition of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy in Czech, and bibles in many languages including Irish, Vietnamese, and Welsh.
- I grew up in a haunted house. Or so my folks claim - I've never seen or felt the ghost myself.
- I took a semester of fencing in college.
- The first movie I recall seeing in theatres was E.T....when I was 13.
- My favorite color used to be yellow, until I was about 10 or so.