A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, November 13, 2006

'R' is for Replicating

Another self-replicating meme here, brought to you today by the letter....
R

And by a wonderer who assigned it to me...

Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.

I was assigned R, and mine are as follows...
  1. Reading - one of my favorite pastimes.
  2. Redhead - Simply hair color, or personality description? You make the call!
  3. Rose - one of my favorite scents, and the middle name of someone dear to me. I like the flower as well, although I'm not big on red ones.
  4. Rosemary - one of my favorite culinary herbs (and another of my favorite scents).
  5. Raspberry - one of my favorite flavors, known to my family to the point where DD will ask "pretty please with raspberries?"
  6. Rumcake - I'm told I make a very good one!
  7. Rush - one of my favorite bands
  8. Rivendell - an Elven haven in Tolkien's Middle-earth, and my imaginary destination in my walking program.
  9. Relax - What I don't take enough time to do sometimes...
  10. Responsibility - Both blessing and curse, depending on my mood.

No comments: