A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, November 24, 2006

A flurry of activity!

Another Thanksgiving gone by, with a lot (perhaps too much!) of good food. But it was also a productive one!

By popular request, I have designed a second seasonal bookmark. And since the design ideas are really starting to overflow my brain, I figured it was time to give a name to my modest design efforts....

Allow me to present...Tor Rhuann Designs!
Tor Rhuann Designs
I've noticed that some of my more observant readers have already located the new Tor Rhuann button in my sidebar, which links to my designs page. That page has now been updated with the images for my third freebie, and the first "official" Tor Rhuann design. So here it is...Assisi Winter:
Assisi Winter bookmark
The scan seems to have washed it out slightly - it's rather more sparkly. I used Victoria Clayton "Glacial" for the overdye, and Petite Treasure Braid PB09 "Sky Blue". I may do another one on an opalescent with a darker blue at some point.

In the meantime, I have an idea or two for Christmas ornaments, so there might be another design by the end of the calendar year. We'll see.

No comments: