A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Life comes at you fast...

As of around 4:30 this afternoon, I'm now a grandma! Well, a step-grandma, technically, but still...

DGS came in at just over 7lb in a fairly easy birth. DsD was only in labor about 7 hours, and delivered a mere 5 minutes after getting an epidural. DGS is healthy, with all appropriate appendages and such. And he looks a lot like Bilbo Baggins from the animated Hobbit.

All this time, though, and I never thought about what DGS should call me - since he has both biological grandmas down here as well, I need something a little different. I'm open to suggestions :)

No comments: