A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A good pun is its own re-word...

As my DH and several of my close friends can verify, I am an incorrigible punster (do not incorrige!). For some of my friends, this is amusing. For DH, it probably seems more often to be torture...though fortunately for me, bad puns are not grounds for divorce. At least not in Florida.

I was pleased today to discover BadPuns.com! One-liners, spoonerisms, Tom Swifties, shaggy dog stories - all in good clean abundance (BadPuns.com bills itself as family friendly, so some of the ruder ones I know are not to be found!)

And since my name is an anagram of "bad line", I am morally obligated to pass along the link. Sharing the punnishment, as it were.

Enjoy!

No comments: