A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, September 09, 2005

About meme

Yet another meme that's been floating around. Thanks to Glenda and Natty for this one!


Bold all those that you ever were guilty of doing. When you are done, add one thing that is true about yourself to the end, then post the list to your journal.

I've run away from home.
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad. I tend to withdraw, anyway
I open up to others easily. Be friendly to others, yes. Bare my soul, no.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news I get most of mine online
I own over 5 rap CDs. How about ZERO?
I own an ipod.
I own something from Hot Topic...
I love Disney movies. Some of them, especially older ones
I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
I don't kill bugs. Yeah right! Palmetto bugs and fire ants I destroy with glee.
I curse regularly.Not so much anymore - I used to be pretty bad
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam
I bake well. Desserts, maybe
I would wear pajamas to school.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job
I love Martha Stewart. Can't stand her
I am in love with someone. Several someones, in fact. See list to the top right.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Not intentionally!
I am self conscious.
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice.. Never read it
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have many scars. Fair skin - I scar easily.
I've been out of this country.
I believe in ghosts. Jury is still out on that one
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. Spiders are no problem. Palmetto bugs, on the other hand...
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate. Dark and European, especially
I bite my nails.. Not anymore
I am comfortable with being me. It's taken me a while, but I think I am there now
I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. Sometimes
Gotten lost in the city. Not for long
Saw a shooting star.
I have had two serious surgical procedures.
Gone out in public in my pajamas. Halloween, School Spirit week
I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
Made out in an elevator.
Sworn at my parents.
Kicked a guy where it hurts.
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone.
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches.
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
Bitten someone. Many kids do...
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox. Surprisingly, never have
Crashed into a car.
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Been fired. Laid off, yes. Never terminated for cause.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. The story of my teenage years...
Stole something from my job. The odd pen tends to stowaway once in a while - nothing intentional
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe. As often as possible
Slept with a co-worker.
Been married. 15 years and going strong!
Gotten divorced. Don't ever plan to.
Saw someone dying. Terminal illness is painful to watch.
Driven over 400 miles in one day
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding.
Been skiing. Once. I'd love to go again
Been ice skating.
Met someone in person from the internet. Married one, too!
Been to a car show.
Gone to college.
Done hard drugs. NO thanks, I don't feel like losing my job
Taken painkillers. Mostly OTC - who hasn't?
Met a celebrity David Byrne
I like playing practical jokes.
Once swore Disco would never die.
Seen a ghost. If I had, the jury wouldn't still be out on whether I believe in them.
Attended a professional sporting event NHL: Panthers at Devils, about 10 years ago

No comments: