A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

10 down, 2 to go...

..Apostles, that is. While I was watching football, I managed to get a fair bit done on Last Supper. I'm up to 222 hours.

(Click for larger image)
Of course, Matthew looks like he's talking to the wall at the moment, but I'm working on it. 275 still looks like a reasonable estimate.

I also had a good stash day yesterday! Last week I got two large boxes of good English tea (English Breakfast and Earl Grey) from my secret stitcher, and I came home last night to this:

(Click for larger image)

A piece of Sugar Maple Fabrics "Summer Pond", Two Victoria Sampler kits, Dracolair's "Red Dragon Bookmark", and *ten* Dragon Floss (hand-dyed in Wales, which only fuels my Cymrophilia). And my mysterious benefactor turned out to be Allie, who's been wonderful to chat with and is a fellow Sudoku addict. I look forward to possibly meeting her on my next UK trip, and I certainly foresee numerous trades of DMC for tea/chocolate/Sudoku books in my future.
Thank you, Allie! You've been a wonderful secret stitcher!

No comments: