A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Time flies (or almost time to fly!)

T-19.5 hours until departure, and the excitement is mounting. We've been planning this trip for over a year, and I am very much looking forward to it. (Naw...really? ;)

Tonight is the laundry and packing and such, and for dinner we're going out for sushi. I love sushi. All of us do, including DD. (Though she doesn't like wasabi!) And after dinner, during packing, I'll try to catch the Lightning-Flyers game (GO BOLTS!). I hope the Lightning win - I don't want there to be a Game 7 that I'd miss!

Anyway, dear readers, you won't be hearing from me until the beginning of June. Take care, all of you, and happy stitching, reading, or whatever hobbies you pursue! I'll regale you with tales of Bella Umbria upon my return!

No comments: