A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Never challenge worse...

I was planning on writing today about the weekend, which for the most part was good other than the undercurrent associated with my stepson's impending move.

Well, that won't happen.

He's run away. DH dropped him off at his bus stop this morning, but he wasn't on the bus, wasn't at school, isn't at his mom's. His laptop, passport, wallet, new clothes, and the contents of his bank account are gone.

DH is out of town on business, and can't get back home before tomorrow evening. Stepson's mom is on the road and won't be back in town before tomorrow.

I'm at wit's end. I've already filed a missing-persons report. I'm praying he turns up soon.

Any prayers you could add would be more than appreciated....

No comments: