A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, August 06, 2018

Monday miscellany - 6Aug2018

My DD came for a short visit over the weekend - it was good to see her and her little dog again. It was a good start to a new month.

What I've been reading... I'm up to 90% on _Wrath of Empire_, partly because it was easier to read than stitch with a dachshund in my lap! I should finish this week, and I'll need to decide what to read next.

What I've been stitching... I didn't quite finish Dark Shards, but I estimate I've only 3 hours to go, so that should definitely happen this week. Next up is a small canvaswork piece, Needle Delights "Rainbow 2".

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves all 5 weekdays, and treadmilled 6 out of 7 days. I've been doing well with continuing to track my meals in MyFitnessPal, which is continually proving an educational experience. Duolingo and Lumosity streaks are going strong.

One Little Victory Having a nice visit with DD and doggo was the highlight of the week, and it's a victory to see her leveling up in adulting.

No comments: