A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday miscellany - 30July2018

Another rainy Monday, typical for a Florida summer.

What I've been reading... I'm at 71% in _Wrath of Empire_, and continuing to enjoy it when I have taken time to read.

What I've been stitching... Dark Shards is coming along, and I estimate I'm at about 90%. I'm hoping to finish this week.

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves 4 times again last week, and actually managed to treadmill every day. I'm hoping to better my mileage next week. Duolingo and Lumosity streaks are still going strong, and I am becoming more diligent about tracking in MyFitnessPal. Although admittedly I don't always stay under my calorie goal, but I'm working on that...

One Little Victory I was feeling drained after work and didn't really feel like going for a workout, but I did anyway. Small victory of the will!

No comments: