A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday miscellany - 14May2018

Well, after last week's rejoicing, my Lightning are down 2 games to the Capitals - not the outcome I was most hoping for. Still, it's playoff hockey and generally a good show.

What I've been reading... I didn't read at all for pleasure last week, so I'm still on page 491 of Father Brown.

What I've been stitching... I did do a fair bit of stitching. The camel is done except for some of the metallics, and I'm working on the ground. I should come close to finishing it by next update.

Fumbling toward fitness I made it by Curves 4 times last week, and we'll just not talk about treadmill this week. Duolingo and Lumosity streaks are still going strong, at least.

One Little Victory It was actually a very good week. DD came over Tuesday with her BF and little dog, and we had a great dinner. DsS also joined us, and I saw DsD and her boys yesterday, so I've seen all of my children in person over the past week. DH also took me to a nice steakhouse on Saturday night, so it was a wonderful Mother's Day week.

No comments: