A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday miscellany - 26Feb2018

If March supposedly comes in like a lion, it'll be a rather fiery one. It's been in the 80s for the past week, with a projected high of 91F on the 1st. If it's already this warm, I'm looking forward to summer even less than usual.

What I've been reading... I finished _Oathbringer_ last week, and on page 51 of 761 in G.K. Chesterton's _The Complete Father Brown Mysteries_, which I'm enjoying so far.

What I've been crafting... I didn't quite reach the goal I'd hoped to on Violet, but I did reach a lesser stopping point, so I've put it away for now. I've resumed work on the shepherd boy panel of Nativity, and that should go fairly quickly.

Fumbling toward fitness... Fumbling is definitely the operative word here. After a strong start at the beginning of the week, I fell flat, and only made it to Curves once and treadmilled for only 4.82 miles. I really need to be more diligent. I mean, if I can keep up my Duolingo and Lumosity streaks, I *should* in theory be able to keep up with exercising, at least on my own treadmill.

One Little Victory For all my fits and starts, I did do a full half hour on the treadmill yesterday. Hopefully I can match that today.

No comments: