Life has been busy with home remodel tasks, so I missed the December WIPocalypse update. There wasn't much to show, really, other than starting a couple of hours on the Magi panel for Nativity. Pictures will have to wait for the next update.
I'm starting off 2015 with a cold of some sort. Instead of sitting around watching bowl games and stitching, I've slept since coming back from visiting relatives. I should at least turn the games on, I suppose. And at least I can only get healthier from here, right?
As with every year, it's time to review last year's goals and make new ones! Without further ado:
- Read 7500 pages - I came in at 7878 this year, so this is probably a reasonable recurring goal to keep.
- Do 10 101List items - I managed 8, and started a new list!
- Isengard to Minas Tirith (Aragorn's path) - Arrived in mid-July!
- Rauros to Isengard (Merry and Pippin's path) I'm at 251 of 355.
- Complete 12 30-day fitness challenges - Sad to say, this had fallen by the wayside by February. I had thought it would be easy to do/keep up, but it didn't take much to completely trash a 12-month plan.
New year means new goals, though since my goals are pretty standard these are likely to be of surprise to nobody.
- Read 7500 pages
- Do 10 101List items
- Rauros to Isengard (Merry and Pippin's path) At 251 of 355, I should be there by Easter.
- Isengard to Minas Tirith (Merry's path) This is 578 miles. Hopefully I can be near the end by year's close.
Generically, I'd like to improve my health this year, both physically and mentally. I do tend to carry more stress than perhaps i should, which I'm sure contributes to physical health. And if I can go down a jean size or two, so much the better.
In any case, bring on the new year!