2011 was a decent, if busy, year for me. I stitched several things (as evidenced in my last post or two), I started going back to Curves, and I was briefly an Odyssey of the Mind coach for my daughter. Her extracurriculars still keep me pretty busy.
2012 looks to be more of the same, which is is not a bad thing. There's contentment to be had in the regular and routine.
A New Year is time to look at old goals and establish new ones!
- Read 5000 pages - Surprisingly, I didn't quite make this one. First time in a very long time I hadn't made a reading goal. I did come close with 4476, with a variety of authors such as C.S.Lewis, G.K. Chesterton, and Neil Gaiman.
- Do 10 101List items - I did accomplish this.
- Lorien to Rauros - Almost, but not quite. I'm about 19 miles from completing this one. At the beginning of 2011 I was using the exercise bike at home, but started going to Curves and the 'bike fell by the wayside.
- Rauros to Isengard (Aragorn's path) - Didn't start this one since I'm not quite to Lorien yet.
- Read 5000 pages
- Do 10 101List items - I'll be starting a new list in January, so this is combined across both.
- Lorien to Rauros - I'm almost there, this *should* be easy.
- Rauros to Isengard (Aragorn's path)
Less-structured goals are to try to continue going to Curves 3 times a week, and drink more water.
Off to stitch with what's left of the evening. Happy New Year!