A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let it snow!

This year's ornament is another snowflake (because we don't get any for real here in Florida):
Snowflake 2011.
The PDF is available over at Tor Rhuann Designs.

This was a very quick stitch, which is probably good considering how late I'm releasing it! Jenna had finished three of them before I finished my first one, including a very pretty green and red version.


In other stitching news, I finished PR Once Upon a Time:
Passione Ricamo - Once Upon a Time
(Click for larger pic)

After finishing it, I restarted the MarBek Nativity on CountryStitch Kiwi Sparkles "Pansy" Belfast, and 13 hours in I'm very happy with how it's turning out. I've subbed Petite Treasure Braid for many of the blending filaments, which has made the star a LOT easier to manage. Here it is at 15 hours:
MarBek Nativity at 15 hours

In the meantime, back to December insanity!

1 comment:

Christine S said...

I absolutely love this year's ornament, Belinda! Thanks so much for sharing it. Your PR finish is beautiful and you've made amazing progress on the Nativity piece! Merry Christmas