A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Elementary

A month ago, I posted that I'd finished Victoria Sampler's Air sampler.

I can now add the other three to the list:
VS Crystal Waters
(Click for larger picture)

VS Crimson Fire
(Click for larger picture)

VS Green Earth
(Click for larger picture)

All of these are done on 30-ct antique white Murano, and the pictures don't really do them justice.

It's been a year since I quit World of Warcraft, and I've done quite a bit of stitching in that time. Admittedly it's been mostly smalls, but still...

Speaking of stitching, Tor Rhuann does have a new design out. Sorta - I've released it on Tor's Facebook page, but until I get the model completed it won't really be official.

More stitching, more progress toward my 101List goals!

I've also seen 'Weird Al' Yankovic in concert within the past few weeks. He is awesome to see live! And I'll be seeing Rush this fall, which should be a treat.

3 comments:

Measi said...

Those are gorgeous! :)

Karin said...

Lovely work! Congrats.

Erin (moviemuse) said...

You've been busy! Thanks for the good photos, too. Much better than what comes on the chart. They are lovely!