A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

On the hook...

In my last post, I said I'd lay my crochet hook aside for a bit to let it cool down.

I lied.

Not only did I *not* put the hook down and step away, I started not one, but *two* afghans....

The first is a Poinsettia Afghan, a free pattern from Coats and Clark. I've only done one square so far:
Poinsettia afghan square

The other, in somewhat more progressed state, is a Snowflake Afghan, a freebie from Art of Tangle.

snowflake afghan
(Click for larger picture)

I'm actually piecing this one slightly differently than charted - I decided to make it a hexagonal afghan instead of a somewhat rectangular one.

Because I'm weird that way.

No comments: