A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, I'm a list person...how'd you guess?

My "101 Things in 1001 Days" list expired last week. Of the 101 things on the list, I managed to accomplish 38 of them. Of other lists I've seen folks do, 35-40 seems to be typical for completion, so that's not so bad.

It could be argued that I'm a glutton for punishment, but I made another list. Many of the tasks I didn't complete last round I have rolled over to this one. There are also a few tasks that I included that I did complete last round, but that it never hurts to do on a regular basis (for example, #5 - culling my wardrobe).

So...we'll see how this round goes!

No comments: