A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

If a picture is worth 1000 words...

...many pictures must speak volumes!

I finally got fed up with KodakGallery's increasing controls on album sharing - I can no longer direct-link to my gallery, but have to basically make a slideshow and 'share' it.

Enough of that - I've started moving my pictures off to my own webspace (may as well use it, right?). It is still very much a work in progress, and very few of the pictures are actually labelled, but they are now viewable at:
http://www.clioratha.net/galleries

I think I should have labelling/organizing them on my next 101List (I have about a month left on my current one). I also hope to put the travelogs online and link them in with the relvant galleries. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments: