A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, November 14, 2008

About the iPod Shuffle...

Last of this meme. Of 40 songs I posted, all but 5 were correctly guessed. Not bad!

The missing ones:
9. I turn my back to the wind to catch my breath before I start off again - Rush, "Time Stand Still"
10. Ignore reality there's nothing you can do about it - Natalie Imbruglia, "Don't You Think"
18. Well come gather all around me, there is something you should know - Great Big Sea, "Goin Up"
23. You don't remember me but I remember you / I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you - Evanescence, "Taking Over Me"
31. It ain't the way you move, it ain't the way that you move me, oh no - Night Ranger, "Don't Tell Me You Love Me"

Things here are okay. DH had his tonsils and other stuff removed yesterday, and so far is recovering fine. I've stocked up on gatorade, ice cream, and other goodies for his convalescence.

No comments: