A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Expect snow?

Despite recent distractions, I do actually manage to stitch once in a while still.

And believe it or not, I actually even finish things occasionally. See?
Passione Ricamo's _Arabesque C_
(Click for larger picture)

This is Passione Ricamo's "Arabesque C" freebie. I started it about 2 years ago as my "purse project" - something to keep in my purse and work on for those times when I find myself sitting around waiting.

I think I'm actually going to attempt to frame this myself, so that would knock two things off my 101List....

I haven't designed anything since January....I have a few ideas, but I need to actually sit down and do something with them.

No comments: