A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Water water everywhere....

Thanks to Fay, we've had 19 inches of rain in the past 36 hours....

Between the pool's normal pump and the little submersible one we bought last year, we managed to confine the flooding to our Florida room, so no real damage here. There's localized road flooding, so we have 3 days off work/school that need to be made up. And DD is getting a touch of cabin fever. DH and I are holding up a bit better in that regard, although we have been spending a lot of time on WoW. I've done more instancing the past two days than I have in the past two months. Not that that's a bad thing...I finally went into Karazhan last night, so I can now say I've officially raided. Sorta.

Not too bad for a couple of VERY rainy days.

No comments: