A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bugs...

I hate being sick. DD and I both got some sort of bug that's pretty much laid me flat for the past few days. I'm on the mend, which is good because there's always too much to do to be sick, and I hate feeling dizzy and achy and lethargic. DD seems to be feeling better as well, so life should be back to normal by Monday.

In other bugs, we're still dealing with those infernal grain moths. We thought we had them beat a few months ago, but they reappeared. Apparently the larvae seem to like popcorn ceilings as a good place to hide and pupate. (Yet another reason to hate popcorn ceilings...) The area of infestation this time was DD's room (because of the bird cage and DD's somewhat less than stellar roomkeeping). We've moved the birds to our Florida room, and have given DD's room a good cleaning and bugspraying, so I hope we'll finally be rid of the blasted things. At least they didn't get into the pantry this time.

No comments: