A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wonder of wonders

Believe it or not, I actually have a second stitching finish this weekend. I just finished up Passione Ricamo "Make A Wish", with a few minor mods. DD wanted it to say "Follow your dreams", and I made a minor thread change.
PR Make A Wish
(Click for larger picture and details)

The scan (especially at reduced size) isn't anywhere near as sparkly as the actual piece is.
DD likes to say "Star light star bright / First star I see tonight / Wish I may wish I might / Oops! It's just a satellite!". So of course I had to add a little satellite somewhere!
Now I'm off for a reading kick, I think. I've barely started Eldest, and the last Harry Potter book comes out in less than a month!

No comments: