Goals for April:
- Finish AB's website (address feedback)(101List #22) - Layout set, still in discussion on actual colors/images
- Sew DD's First Communion gown (101List #61) - Done!
- Finish decluttering horizontal surfaces (101List #10) - Done every surface at least once - I'm now in maintenance mode.
- Finish and mail PIF designs - I thought I was done, but I need to make and resend one because the post ate it...
- Progress 60 more miles toward Lorien - Progress, but not that much. I think I'm going to drop the monthly goal part of this, since it's on my 2007 goals list anyway.
Goals for May:
- Finish AB's website (101List #22)
- Design Assisi Summer
- Make 200th workout at Curves
- Declutter DD's room (101List #5)
- Finish PR Make A Wish
This past month was a bit hectic, mainly in preparation for DD's big day. This coming month will still be busy - it's the last month of school and that's always schedule-intensive. Even more so with a graduating senior in the mix.
In other thoughts, it occurred to me that I should have titled my previous post You're a Good Man, Alton Brown, but it had been up almost a day when I thought of it and I tend to have a Pilate mentality about blog posts ("What I have written, I have written") except for spelling and grammatical corrections. A brilliant (?) line, too late.